Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bleach Graphics!

I made a wallpaper:

A Wallpaper

And a banner:

A Banner

You can use them too!

The pictures of Zangetsu and Hichigo are spiffed up versions of art I made on MS Paint:

Zangetsu

(it says "Zangetsu."  I looked up the kanji on Bleach Wiki.  Did you know that "Zangetsu" means "Slaying Moon"?)

Hichigo
("Everything the light touches will be MINE >:D")

I made all of this neat stuff using only MS Paint and Microsoft Word Starter 2010.  Yay.

For viewers unfamiliar with Bleach:  Ichigo, the main character, is a Soul Reaper, and all Soul Reapers have sentient swords called Zanpakuto.  The sword spirits live inside of them.  Zangetsu is Ichigo's Zanpakuto.  "Hichigo" is an evil version of Ichigo that also lives inside Ichigo.  I don't know very much about him because I'm only up to episode 70-something.  "Hichigo" is not his real name, it's what lots of fans call him.  I'm not sure he has a real name.  He wants to take over. 

Basically, Ichigo has a party going on in his subconsciousness. 


Characters (C) Tite Kubo

No comments:

Post a Comment