Saturday, March 5, 2011

MOAR ART... IDK

Ever since I met you
It had to be your way
I've slaved away for many years
To please you every day
I know this isn't healthy,
I know that you don't care
You know full well how much I need
To know that you are there
My sanity is slipping,
My knees are getting weak,
But, School...I love you anyway
I'll come back every week.


Skyward Sword Breakroom
SKYWARD SWORD SKYWARD SWORD SKYWARD SWORD SKYWARD SWORD :D :D :D :D

A new trailer came out, and it shows a mysterious character!  I cannot wait to play this game!



Minesweeper 
Link has found another use for the Lens of Truth.

The smiley face at the top is glaring daggers.



Pleased to Meat You
 Pleased to eat you.  I mean, meat you.  Meet you.  Hi horsie.


KFC
You don't mess with Cuccoos in Hyrule.


Link, Zelda characters (C) Nintendo
Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Minesweeper belong to people/entities other than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment